Diamond wheel for selecting those points, the following together to look at:
(1) Resin diamond wheel bonding strength is weak, and therefore self-sharpening grinding can be good, clogging, high grinding efficiency, low grinding force, grinding temperature is low, the disadvantage is the poor wear resistance, abrasive big loss not suitable for heavy-duty grinding.
(2) Ceramic diamond grinding wheel wear resistance and superior binding capacity of the resin binder, cutting sharp, high grinding efficiency, easy to heat and clogging, thermal expansion less easy to control precision, disadvantage coarse grinding surface, the higher the cost.
(3) high metal-bonded diamond grinding wheel bond strength, wear resistance, low wear, long life, low grinding costs, can withstand a greater load, but the sharp difference, easy to plug.
(4) abrasive wheel size has to cut the amount of blockage and to some extent, coarse sand and fine sand compared, plunging depth large abrasive wear of the cutting edge increases, on the contrary tend to clog the wheel.
(5) diamond grinding wheel hardness greater impact on the clogging, high hardness, high thermal conductivity of the wheel, the surface is not conducive to heat, helping improve the precision and durability.
(6) the concentration of diamond wheel selection is an important feature, its grinding efficiency and the processing cost has a great influence, affect the efficiency of the concentration is too low, whereas abrasive grains easily fall off, but the best combination of optimal concentration range.
- Maintenance And Use Requirements Of...
- In The Eyes Of The Industry China D...
- Diamond Wheel Defined Intensity
- Diamond Grinding Wheel Method Bore
- Basic Features Of PCD Cutters
- How To Improve The Service Life Of ...
- Advantage Of Diamond Bit
- How To Do The Cutting Edge Of A Dia...
- Application Of Diamond Cutting Tools
- What Are The Characteristics Of Cut...
- PDC Bit Innovation