Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheel
- Model：All types
- Price：Factory Pirce
Resin bond diamond grinding wheel was divided into two parts, diamond working layer and aluminum matrix, working layer was combination by diamond powder and resin bond (resin powder and other mixed powder), and after fillers pressed under heat and pressure, solidify, then, firmly combined aluminum matrix, with a certain shape of diamond grinding tool.
- High-quality raw material of synthetic diamond powder, which is manufactured by our own factory;
- High grinding efficiency, long working life;
- Good self-sharpening, lower grinding temperature, less blocking, less surface burn of the workpiece;
- Grinding wheel has a certain elasticity, improving the surface roughness, used for grinding, semi-finish grinding, polishing, and other processes;
- The diamond grinding wheel is a shorter production cycle time, higher removal rate. Easily to make complex wheels;
- The company has professional technology and equipment, easier to form a variety of complex surface resin diamond grinding wheels.
How to order:
1. Select the type or shape of a wheel, which suits for your application and machine;
(machine type, model, grinding speed, workpiece material, grade, hardness, surface roughness and other accuracy requirements)
2. Mention dimensions in the following order and fashion, or the detailed drawing:
Diameter X Thickness(Width) X Hole X Depth of Imp
Bond type, grit requirement, concentration%.
According to the workpieces that you need to process, then decided to choices grinding tool’s shape and size. In order to accurately and accurately grasp your usage requirements.
According to the product model, our resin diamond grinding wheel can be used to select a variety of grinding wheels.
- Parallel grinding wheel
- Parallel arc grinding wheel
- Double-sided concave grinding wheel
- Double Hypotenuse grinding wheel
- Single tapered grinding
- Bowl type grinding wheel
- Cup type grinding wheel
Parallel grinding wheel: Mainly used for carbide’s cylindrical grinding and edge grinding.
Parallel arc grinding wheel: Mainly used for forming grinding of hard alloy and forming grinding of circular arc surface.
Double-sided concave grinding wheel: Mainly used for grinding measuring tools and centerless grinding machines
Double Hypotenuse grinding wheel: Mainly used for forming grinding of hard alloy gear hobs and thread cutters
Bowl-shaped grinding wheel: Mainly used for sharpening of carbide tools, high-speed steel tools, and also for milling.
Mainly used for grinding high and hard alloys, non-metallic materials, cutting hard and brittle hard alloys, woodworking saws, HSS tools, cut off wheels.etc.
Such as carbide, ceramics, agate, optical glass, semiconductor materials and wear-resistant cast iron, and so on.
Used in the carbide cutting tool industry, the ceramics industry, glass industry, quartz industry, thermal spray industry, and many other specialty materials. Such as tools, molds, bearings, compressors, ceramics and magnetic materials.
Including Surface grinding, OD grinding, centerless grinding, tool grinding, fine grinding, double-disc grinding, slot grinding, flute grinding, gash grinding, end facing, clearance angle cylindrical grinding.
- Drawing confirmed
- Turning a cylindrical base
- Base blank trimming
- Powder mix
- Pressed under heat and pressure
- Firing and drying
- Matrix processing,
- Working layer grinding
- Size/Dynamic balance Detection
Inquiry DIAMONDWK Whatsapp Wechat Line: +86 13027628261